Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pullip Passion!

Patience is not one of my virtues.  Especially when I'm waiting for something special in the post.  Fortunately or unfortunately, we have our post delivered right to our door, which is very rare in apartment buildings here in Canada.  Its amazing how many times in a day I'll hear mail comming through my door, only to find out when I check that there's nothing there.  Well, my wait is finally over!  My new Pullip arrived today!  She is a Pullip Celsiy and she has the most adorable little face!  I'm going to rename her of course, and haven't a clue yet as to what it's going to be. 

My mom has been busy making all sorts of outfits to fit Pullip and Blythe dolls and we are nearing the opening of our new store on etsy.  My sewing machine is in for repairs, so all my Little Ladies are on hold till its ready.  I do have a new 'battered' bunny that I'm working on and he should be ready to list tomorrow.  Please check him out if you can!


Here she is wearing one of my mom's cardigans and a Hello Kitty skirt.
Hope the rest of your week is wonderful!